What if there was a lethal gas that was responsible for 21,000 deaths per year in your home today? More than likely, there is such a gas in your home in Colorado. That gas is called Radon. You have probably heard the word rado around in the news lately. What is it? Why should the average homeowner / renter be concerned?
Simply stated, radon is a cancer causing radioactive gas that has a high probability of being found in every home in America. It is odorless, can’t be seen, and can’t be tasted. Radon is measured in picocuries per liter (pCi/L). If a test result comes back at 4 pCi/L or higher, then you and your family could be at a greater risk of developing lung cancer. The EPA has been